Each year, the National Capital Texas A&M Club is able to award a deserving student with a scholarship for their studies at Texas A&M. This year, the DC Aggies are proud to announce that Alexandra Sellman, Class of ’23, is our scholarship recipient!
We look forward to supporting future Aggies in their endeavors! If you have any questions, please contact NCTAMC Vice President, Cameron Poursoltan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Scholarship application requirements:
- Applicants must be a resident of the Washington, D.C. Metropolitan area / National Capital Region.
- Applicants must be a current student or have been accepted for studies in graduate/undergraduate course work at Texas A&M University at the College Station or Galveston campuses.
- Recipients(s) must be attending Texas A&M University on at least a part-time basis.
- Previous recipients of the National Capital Texas A&M Club Scholarship may reapply.
- The award of the scholarship is contingent upon acceptance and enrollment at Texas A&M University or proof of good academic standing with the University.
Remember this scholarship opportunity is not limited to the children of former students; any student from this area attending A&M is eligible.
Donate to the Scholarship Fund for Aggie students from the DC-region with custom donations from The Association of Former Students